Subject: Re: B&W Printing Papers
From: dannyg1@IDT.NET (Danny Gonzalez)
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 1997 18:59:58 -0400 (EDT)

Robert,

With the idea that we all learn to be more sensitive to differing
sensibilities, I offer this:

There is a popular conception that photogrphers who enjoy the comparitive
aspects of photographic equipment can't be talented. It was fairly obvious
that your sarcasm was aimed at that specific predjudice here. You were
playing to cruelty and were responded to in-kind.

DG