Subject: Re: M6 Dilemma
From: wilcox@umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 1997 09:28:02 -0400

I have to echo your remarks. For years I was a dedicated user of Olympus
SLRs (the poor man's Leica) and had the opportunity to try almost all the
other brands as my wife sold professional gear.

When I bought my first Leica (an M4) I soon found that I was using it to
the near exclusion of all my other gear. I kept my Olympus gear for many
years but rarely used it. Even for macro work I prefer the Visoflex and 65
Elmar to using an SLR. I finally sold all the Olympus gear and haven't
really regretted it.

My wife now owns a Leica RE (she used to shoot Olympus and Nikon) which I
very occasionally use when a zoom is convenient.

kw

- ----
LHSA, MEA, LAW                         preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
                                              <kwilcox@genesee.freenet.org>