Subject: Re: M6 Dilemma
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 1997 19:18:17 -0800

KopitniL wrote:

> For some time now, I've been thinking of the switching to the camera that
> strikes me as the best of both worlds: an M6.
SNIP
. And trading in a chunk of my Nikon equipment would make
> it affordable.
> Thoughts?

Larry,

Don't sell the Nikons.  You wouldn't  marry a woman before you've even
gone on a date, would you?

Borrow or rent an M and a lens or two.  Spend a little time with it.
Most dealers can arrange loaners for a few days.

Then maybe buy a older M2 and a user lens.  You'lll know pretty soon if
it  is the right move.

Donal Philby
San Diego