Subject: Re: CL v M serries
From: R Yan <yanr@asiaonline.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 21:27:39 +0800

The CL Leica is best worked with their designated lenses, the 40mm f/2
Summicron-C and the 90 f/4 Elmar-C. Not all M lenses are suitable. This is
due to the smaller effective rangefinder base which severly restricts the
use of M lenses of with large apertures or long focal lengths.

Robert Yan
Hongkong