Subject: M3 price -Reply
From: Greg Reddick <greg.reddick@tmhe.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 1997 12:40:33 -0500

Seems fair for a user

>>> Jim Brick <jim@brick.org> 04/18/97 06:29pm >>>
I know this has probably been asked numerous times, but I failed to keep
the info as I didn't forsee the opportunity that has just been presented to
me. My question is: What is a user M3 body (s/n 732719) worth. It was
just completely checked-out by a reputable repair company in San
Francisco and given a clean bill of health. The asking price is $475. No
dents, just well worn. Any opinions?

TIA,

Jim