Subject: Re: M6 value
From: Mikei77064@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 10:03:27 -0400 (EDT)

I have an opportunity to purchase a M-6 system (black), and would like some
thoughts about the price.  The system was purchased new over the last 3 to 5
years, has been used by an amateur who now has a Leica R system.  I have seen
the equipment and run a roll of film thorugh the camera with the 50mm lens.
 All is absolutely mint, no marks, with boxes and instruction books.
 Following are the asking prices:

M 6 body - $1490
35mm f2 - $900
50mm f2 - $600