Subject: obsolete M6?
From: deg <degu@blaze.accessone.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 20:51:26 -0700

Hmmm, my beautiful M6 obsolete? My PC is obsolete (works fine but is
worth probably 1/2 of what i payed), my camcorder was obsolete ( worked
fine but held about 15% of its value). My M6 works fine, but is holding its'
value just fine. So, from this point of view, I think it is not obsolete at all, in
fact, a good example of just the opposite! ...And it is fun to use!

Functiuonally, it may be outdated compared to the other 35mm competition.
For professionals, that may be unacceptable. For me, it is not a problem
because I have a lot to learn regarding photography.

I guess I would say too bad for those jobs require them to use something
other than an M (then again, those other cameras may be equally fun to use!).

BTW, I saw a Leica screwmount live over the weekend. Wow, it makes my
M look BIG! Very small lenses! The owner was very proud.

Bob