Subject: Re: Drouin j
From: jdrouin@islandnet.com (Jamie Drouin)
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 08:10:03 -0800

>Jamie,
>
>I too like your sense of design. Is there formal design/art/composition
>training here or is it inbuilt raw talent. I would have liked some new
>colour shots, and a way of navigating through the ones I'd already seen on
>the last visit. Makes it hard to keep visiting or to have more than one
>sitting, and its getting late now. Do please think of a way of letting one
>come in at latter images, other than storing the bookmark for where I
>finish on the night :-)

>Alastair Firkin

Hi Alastair,

       Thank you for the kind words on my site, as well as the suggestion.

       As far as training, I did attend University for a Bachelor of Fine
Arts, but I have been heavily involved in the arts since quite young.  Even
looking back at drawings I made at the age of ten you can detect a strong
sense of design...what friends call 'Jamieness' :-)

       I will think of a nice way to enable visitors to check my site for
new images...

                                                  Sincerely,  Jamie.

Jamie Drouin (jdrouin@islandnet.com)
    Photographer & collector of