Subject: Drouin j
From: firkin@netconnect.com.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 23:38:50 +1000

Jamie,

I too like your sense of design. Is there formal design/art/composition
training here or is it inbuilt raw talent. I would have liked some new
colour shots, and a way of navigating through the ones I'd already seen on
the last visit. Makes it hard to keep visiting or to have more than one
sitting, and its getting late now. Do please think of a way of letting one
come in at latter images, other than storing the bookmark for where I
finish on the night :-)

Congratulations

Alastair Firkin