Subject: Re: adapter for slide projector
From: bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes)
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 15:06:46 -0600 (MDT)

I would also solicit comments on the P150 projector. I'm
>considering buying one but I'm slighty put off by the small tray capacity.
>
>		Thanks in advance.

The tray capacity in the 150 is not a problem. I just bought 6 trays from
Mike's in Boulder that hold 50 slides each. They came in a red box and are
marked Brev. Italia. The trays are made by Geppe. I paid 25cts. for a box of
two. They were on the close out table. Don't know if there are anymore, but
will drop by there and look.

,/8^|