Subject: Re: OLYMPUS MJU II
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 06:13:28 +0800 (SGT)

At 09:48 PM 23/4/97 +0100, you wrote:
>The Olympus Mju II got very good test results in Chasseur d'images (March
>1997), and it also came out as best of category in "Buying Cameras" (UK
>comparative magazine).
>My brother is using the Olympus Mju I (with 35 mm f/3.5 lens), much to
>his satisfaction.

I have used the older Olympus mu (35mm f3.5)for years and I am most happy
with the performance.  It is easy to used and produces sharp pictures.  It
can be carried around easily in my shirt pocket and does not chew up much
batteries.

I have enlarged the pics to 8x10 without any problems.

I saw the new one with 2.8 lens and it is slimmer than the older one. At
Sing$210 each,  I will not hesitate to buy one again when the old one conks out.

BTW, aren't we deviating somewhat from the leica stuff?

Dan K.