Subject: 35mm Summilux / collapsible lenses
From: "hendrik.korthaus" <hendrik.korthaus@cww.de>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 97 22:46:17 +0200

Hi, all of you!

Reading LUG every day two questions coming more and more to my mind.
Maybe one of you can help me.
1.) I have the  M35mm Summilux, which I like very much and my dealer ask
me for a chance to the aspherical. I looked at it and could believe how
big it is. And it covers up the finder too much, for my opion. Have
anyone of you compared the optical quality of this two lenses? Is there a
big different? Or should I spare the money for a 21mm or 135mm? (I use
the Cron 90mm, too)
2.) I read so much about this collapsible lenses. I've seen some 50mm a
while ago, but was not intressted that time. So, which one and which
version is the recommandablest one? Are there other intresting
collapsiable M-lenses? I heard about 35mm or 90mm?

I'll hope that there is someone who can help me getting back my sleep at
night! ;-)

Hendrik

+:-) The "padre" from Germany at LUG (-:+