Subject: Re: Storing M lenses back-to-back
From: wilcox@umcc.umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 1997 09:30:43 -0400

I use these an one combination I know of that does not work is the
Super-Angulon with MANY other lenses. The Super-Angulon back extends beyond
the far side of the ring. I usually use it in combination with my 90
Summicron, which has lots of empty space in the back.

One drawback of these rings is that if you remove one lens, the back of the
other lens is exposed.

Cheers!

kw

- ----