Subject: Re: Storing M lenses back-to-back
From: "Charles E. Albertson" <chucko@ricochet.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 1997 23:24:04 -0700

I do the same thing with my Leica lenses, only I use gaffer tape instead of
super glue --- sooner or later, the threads get shot on one of the caps,
and it's easier to tape a new cap to the one that's still good. If you keep
one of these combos on the back of a lens in your bag, and it makes for
faster lens changing as well.

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.