Subject: Re: Fwd: [Fwd: Virus Alert READ IMMEDIATELY!!!] (fwd)
From: "Charles E. Albertson" <chucko@ricochet.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 22:05:42 -0700

Tom---
	It's a hoax, one that's been around a while; it gained some credence when
it was identified as a pilot fish for digital disaster in a recent U.S.
Senate report (though why that would give it any credence is beyond me!).
If anyone gets one of these (like the infamous "Good Times" hoax, and the
more recent "AoL4Free" warning message), check out this Web site:

	http://www.kumite.com/myths/

	before passing it on. They still haven't written a virus that can do all
that stuff merely by your opening an e-mail message...but you have to watch
out for those attachments.

Regards,

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.