Subject: Re: Leica M6 handgrip, CORRECTION ????
From: "Lucien_vD@compuserve.com" <Lucien_vD@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 12:23:15 -0400

Bob Parsons wrote:

<I've just tried removing the camera base plate without removing the Leica
<grip. It can't be done! The inside of the grip handle is contoured round
<the camera body. This prevents you from tilting the base plate to remove
<. I've only just started to use the Leica grip and hadn't noticed this.

<The handle of the GMP grip is not contoured and the base plate can be
<removed with the grip still attached.

Bob and Pascal,

I'm using the new Leica made handgrip sinds a few weeks (with M6, M6J and
M4) without any problem. You can easely remove the base plate.
And because it's plastic made, the leica hangrip is much more confortable
when it's freezing

Lucien
BELGIUM