Subject: Don Chatterton
From: "gess" <gess@icon.co.za>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 18:47:05 +0200

Hi

I am planning to buy some gear from Don Chatterton, but I am not in the
USA. I just wondered whether anybody has ordered gear from them and if you
can give me some reportback. I don't want to seem distrusting but I've had
bad mailorder experience before, particularly internationally.

Thanks. You can email me direct if you want to.

Harold

My e-mail addresses are as follows:

haroldgess@journalist.com

gess@icon.co.za

Please use either of these to reach me and, lest you lose sight of it, have
a nice day!