Subject: Re: LHSA Annual Meeting 1998
From: Oddmund Garvik <garvik@i-t.fr>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 13:03:48

>The annual meeting for 1998 hopefully will be in Denver Colorado and I will
>be visting Denver in a few weeks to assist in the arangements.  Do any of
>you have any suggestions about where it should be?  What would you like to
>see?  Any suggestions will be appreciated.

>The Brown Palace in downtown Denver would be a good choice.  I definitely
>would recommend downtown.  It has changed quite a bit over the last six
>years.  There are many interesting restaurants and clubs now and, needless
>to say, Coors field.  Maybe the Rockies will make another post season
>appearance just in time for the LHSA meeting.

Is the LHSA Annual Meeting an important event in the life of American Leica
photographers? I see Roger B. is a member and I suppose other Lug Nuts join
too. I have heard about a "war" between "collectors" and "users" and about
"collectors" having hijacked the forum (?).

Is LHSA just another club for wealthy, middle aged/senior American Leica
admirers, or is it something, let us say...more dynamic?

Don't make war, enlighten me!

Oddmund