Subject: Re: Leicaphilia
From: Oddmund Garvik <garvik@i-t.fr>
Date: Thu, 01 May 1997 20:18:20

At 07:02 01/05/1997 -0700, Roger B. wrote:
>Yep, I'm up again, Oddmund. It occurred to me that *I* was the
>fool letting you chase me off a list that I enjoyed. If you feel
>obligated to pursue your political agenda, then I am here to tough it
>out with you. Tell you what, though, we're gonna really bother the
>troops!

You ran off the list yourself...I never chased you, and everybody knows
that. You represent yourself here, as I do, and any other member of the
list. You can pose if you want, but you are less impressive than you think.
Give it a rest!

O.

PS: "Better stick with your photography, Oddmund. I *know* wine."
Sometimes you make me laugh... ;#D