Subject: T-MAX 400 CN
From: Ian Stanley <ian@mos.com.np>
Date: Mon, 5 May 1997 21:49:18 +0545 (+0545)

Greetings,

        Issue 3/97 of Leica Photografie International just arrived in Nepa -
probably months later than everywhere else.  I shouldn't complain as it did
arrive.  Anway there was mention, on page 15, of a new Kodak film called
T-MAX 400 CN black and white film that is developed with the C-41 process.
Has anyone out there tried this film or heard anything about it yet.

        There was also an amazing little booklet with the magazine about the
Leica collection.  Everything from silk scarves to bookmarkers with "Leica"
printed on them somewhere.  I guess it shows that if it has Leica written on
it there is someone out there who will buy it.  I was going to pitch the
booklet in the garbage but I though I should keep it in case it becomes a
collectors item!!!!!

        Seriously now,  there was also some mention of some new Tetenal
developer - I would be interested in hearing of people's experience with any
of these developers as I haven't tried them.

Thanks in advance.

Ian Stanley,

Kathmandu, Nepal