Subject: Leica Photgrafie International
From: Ian Stanley <ian@mos.com.np>
Date: Tue, 6 May 1997 06:34:11 +0545 (+0545)

At 10:31 AM 97-05-05 -0700, you wrote:

>Yours arrived on time... Mine arrived last Friday. Sunnyvale (Silicon
>Valley) CA. Check-out the AD for Ted Grant on page 37.
>
>Jim

Hello Jim,

        I guess I shouldn't complain about delivery times after all.  My
magazine gets sent to my wife's head office in New York and then to the
local office by courier.  I thought I read that Ted had received his issue
quite some time ago.

        Is that really our Ted Grant they are referring to on page 37?  Ted
are you out there??

Ian Stanley

Kathmandu, Nepal