Subject: M6 questions and lens/focusing
From: "gess" <gess@icon.co.za>
Date: Mon, 5 May 1997 21:29:25 +0200

Hi

In update to my queries concerning the electronics in the M6 meter:

The camera I'm looking at is S/N 1687979. It says Ernst Leitz Wetzlar GMBH
on the top plate and Leitz on the red dot above the lens. The owner has
been using it since new, though not a lot,  and it currently has no
problems. He says it's never had to go in for meter repairs. Any ideas??

Also, I have a 50mm Summicron lens which does not quite focus to infinity.
I have checked it on 3 bodies and all give the same result. I have also
checked a selection of other lenses on the same bodies and they all reach
infinity. Therefore, it is not the cameras but the lens. It is a newish
lens made in Canada. ANy suggestions.

Thanks Harold Gess

My e-mail addresses are as follows:

haroldgess@journalist.com

gess@icon.co.za

Please use either of these to reach me and, lest you lose sight of it, have
a nice day!