Subject: Re: Leica R glass
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 12 May 97 01:02:03 EDT

Pascal wrote:
<<<Can anyone tell me if there is a difference in lens quality between M and  R
system lenses?     Pascal......Belgium>>>>>>

Being basically an illiterate as far as answering this in a technical sense I
would like to offer my experince from a regular shooter, who uses both R and M
at the moment and since these many years.

My response from looking at images shot using the same lens design but on
differnet bodies:

No! I can't honestly see any difference whatsoever between M or R lenses!

Technically, there maybe a difference. But I'll leave that for the technical
folks!

ted
Victoria, Canada
http://wwwislandnet.com/~tedgrant