Subject: 90mm Summicron Question
From: "Ken Lee" <Leek@hbc.com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 08:00:40 -0400

Can anyone tell me the difference between the old 90mm Summicron and the
newer one?  I recently acquired a circa 1960 chrome example in beautiful
shape. It is, however, huge and heavy and the diaphram turns in the
opposite direction to the arrows in the M6 viewfinder.

Neither of these is a show stopper, but if the optical quality of the
smaller newer one is as good or better (ie. will I see a difference on an
11X14 print) I may see if I can talk a local camera store into a trade.

Thanks.....

Ken Lee  -   Oakville Ont.