Subject: how old is it...?
From: Jack Hamilton <"jackham "@execpc.com>
Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 16:38:32 -0500

Just acquired Leica IIIC body No.414048 in good shape, with new shutter
and a 50mm Elmar and 90mm Elmar, with Imerect finder...

Any ideas  how old the box is?? Marc??? Anyone???

I must admit, that I have become interested in "user" LTM stuff, all
because of you folks on this list. Here I was a happy professional with
M and R boxes...and various lenses for them. Of late, I've been buying
into the mini cameras: mini-lux, mini-zoom, and mini-3...and now
thread-mounters...shssssssh...what next?

Cordially,

Jack Hamilton
Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Cordially,