Subject: Re: Riefenstahl not again!?
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 09:08:33 -0400

Willem-Jan

I write a fair amount about Kilfitt in my forthcoming NON-LEITZ LEICA
THREAD-MOUNT LENSES:  A THIRTY-NINE MILLIMETER DIVERSITY.  I have owned and
used most of these lenses and find them outstanding.  The system was never
as complete as is the Novoflex system, but the lenses were a bit more
satisfying optically, especially the 4/300 Pan-Tele-Kilar and the 5.6/600
lens.

And, unlike Novoflex, Kilfitt from its start to its finish (1988, when it
restricted itself to military and governmental sales and left the
commercial market) encouraged the use of its lenses on Visoflex units.

Marc

Marc James Small
Cha Robh Bas Fir, Gun Ghras Fir!
FAX:  +540/343-7315