Subject: Re: Leica Lovers
From: orath@astral.magic.ca (Otto Rath)
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 22:23:30 -0400

>Erwin
>
>There is, of course, a fourth category of folks on this list:  those who
>love to use Leicas and who are neither tech-heads nor grand artistes!
>Perhaps we should call them 'advanced amateurs' and recognize them as
>occupying one of the of the peaks of the photographic art.
>
>Marc
>

>msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
>Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!

marc,

those in your suggested category #4 probably represent  a fair percentage
of the  Leica customer- base.
 you'll also find snobs, who proudly wear Leica jewellery as image and
status-symbols.
Don't forget the dreamers and literature-collectors, who would love to have
that M 6, but cannot afford it.

Sorry, I'm just lurking. -otto-

otto w. rath, 504-633, northcliffe blvd. toronto on. M6E 3M3 canada (416)
783 5128