Subject: Using my Leicas for Enterprise ($$$$/self-promo)
From: bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes)
Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 19:21:26 -0600 (MDT)

Alright here's the LUG mother of all questions: if this doesn't get my butt
flamed, nothing will!

Donal, Ted, and Harrison, clearly you guys are at or near the peak of your
craft. I have been recently hooked (like a tuna) by the prospect of earning
my living, full time, permanently, exposing film. What can I do - just some
basics - to promote myself and find work. What I have found so far has been
very gratifying. I WANT MORE!!!

I am 100% committed to doing whatever it takes to capture my share of
business here. Share some of your ideas, please!

Regards,

Ben W. Holmes
Photographer
Boulder, CO