Subject: Re: Incandesant light (technique)
From: bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes)
Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 19:04:46 -0600 (MDT)

>Ben Holmes wrote:
>
><<<Has anyone worked with this type of light in combination with
>chrome emulsions?>>>>

Donal, Ted, Harrison - all great answers! It's like having a team of
creative consultants on my speed-dial. I'll let you know what I do, and how
it works. I especially liked the idea of shooting slow-speed-blur stuff in
the warm light.

All three of your answers go to hardcopy and into the spiral book. Thanks!

Regards,

Ben W. Holmes
Photographer
Boulder, CO