Subject: Re: 11 contacts on the R8 !!!
From: "Elliot M. Puritz, MD" <drpuritz@li.net>
Date: Sun, 25 May 1997 23:16:16 +0000

ted grant wrote:

> Elliot wrote:
>
> <<<The contacts are there to send secret information back to the Leitz
> factory about the users of the new R8. >>>>>>
>
> That's why I've been hearing strange voices for the past 5 months! :)
>
> ted
> Victoria, Canada
> http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant

Ted:

The messages are so strong that they even reach M owners!  With some
seriousness Ted, what do you think of the R8?  Anything about it that you
prefer over the M...as an amateur, except for close-ups...and the ineffable
joy of holding a wonderful machine...I am wondering what would justify the
purchase along with the inevitable group of lenses.

Elliot