Subject: Re: leica casettes
From: wilcox@umcc.umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 15:51:25 -0400

These are "N" cassettes. They cost anywhere from $2 to $20 depending on
condition and from whom you buy them. If you intend to use them in an M6,
be sure that your baseplate has the proper mechanism for their use. Early
M6 bodies came with them, later ones did not. You can replace your
baseplate with one from an M4-P and it will then work fine.

As I recall, you can't use them with the M5 or CL either.

Cheers!

kw

- ----
LHSA, MEA, LAW                         preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>