Subject: Color Negative
From: Bill Welch <Bill.Welch@pressroom.com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 18:20:52 -0700

Ted, Harrison, Donal and others are right on the mark about shooting color
negative. Though I like shooting chromes, there are fewer reasons to do so. I shot about
25 rolls of sports last weekend and the magazine client specifies color neg now. It
makes it easier for me -- the exposure is less critical and there's more flexibility for
speed. The 800 Fuji color neg yields excellent results, and even at 1600.
	Slides are nicer for editing and controlling your images, though.

Bill Welch