Subject: Re: R: M serial numbers on-line
From: "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 1997 06:27:58 -0700

On  1 Jun 97,  GuidoRidoli <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
wrote:

> Ben I have read in the LUG about your PHOTO DATA LIBRARY
> I have the serial number of M6 from 1986 to the inizial production
> of 1996 do you want it?
>
> Guido Ridoli    (M-system fan)

I would like it Guido. I only have until 1992 when Leica stopped
making the information available. This is per Rogliatti's book,
"Leica The First 70 Years".

If you could post it to me either directly or to the list, I'd be
grateful.
- --
Roger Beamon
       Naturalist & Photographer
       Docent: Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum
       Leica Historical Society Of America
       mailto:beamon@primenet.com
         Thought for the day:
    The only thing that hurts more than paying income tax
    is not having to pay income tax.