Subject: Re: Reposting of whole Leica-Users List Digest
From: "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 1997 17:21:18 -0700

> Howard-
> please would you take some care with this- it is wholly unnecessary
> to quote the whole digest (22 screenfuls in this case) in order to
> ask a question. Please try editing your emails before they are sent.
>
> Joe B.

I'll echo Joe's comment and add the request that you change the
subject line to something germane to your post rather than the "Re:
Leica-Users Digest blah, blah, blah. Germane subject lines are a
godsend that helps the reader decide whether to read or not.

Thanks,
- --
Roger Beamon
       Naturalist & Photographer
       Leica Historical Society Of America
       mailto:beamon@primenet.com
         Thought for the day:
    A preposition is a bad thing to end a sentence with.