Subject: Re: Scott Streble
From: Mike Gardner <mikeg@neca.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 1997 13:56:22 -0400

Scott Streble wrote:

> For all those in the LA area.  I am having a solo show at a gallery in
> Sierra Madre which opens next Saturday June 7.
> <snip>
> Also, visit my website at http://scottstreble.com.
>
> <Scott Streble>

Good luck on your show.  Very nice homepage with outstanding images!
Sometimes I think that the LUG list takes up too much of my time to read
but the wealth of talented and interesting people who participate in
this group never ceases to amaze me and keeps me on board.  Thanks for
sharing your work.
Mike Gardner