Subject: Re: Bag Alarm
From: John Buford <jbuf@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 1997 12:30:03 -0400

Hi Guys:
	I sell a similiar alarm that is programmable, self contained, motion
detector.  attach them to your bag and set it down in arms in 30 seconds
and if someone picks up the bag after that it gives off a 30db siren,
that can only be disabled by entering your code.  If anyone is
interested please contact me privately.

HTH
John