Subject: RE: M6 shutter-speed dial
From: "Spohn, Albert F." <spohn@mayo.edu>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 1997 14:47:07 -0500

Hi Dave -
I just got my first M6 only a few days ago.  My shutter speed dial seems
to be disappointingly "mooshy", i.e., it doesn't have the same "click
appeal" as many of my other cameras that cost thousands less.  However,
I'm still pretty happy with the camera aesthetically at least - I'm
still waiting to process my first 3 rolls of film (T-Max 100,400,3200).
Just thought you might want to be aware of another newby out there.
Keep in touch!
Al
*	Al Spohn  spohn@mayo.edu  507-284-1666