Subject: RE: Re- Where to buy?
From: "Spohn, Albert F." <spohn@mayo.edu>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 1997 14:28:59 -0500

I just bought an M6/35 summicron from Camera World last week.  Although
the prices were great and everyone was extremely courteous, there was
LOTS of confusion surrounding my order... and it took 3 follow-up calls
to eventually get my order (which was unltimately incomplete.)   Most of
the confusion involved the sales people having a completely different
idea of what was "in stock" compared to the customer service people, and
their ensuing failure to communicate between departments.  This isn't
necessarily an attempt to convince you not to order from them, but it's
just something to consider - again, everyone I talked to was very
courteous and apologetic.  I'd still order from them over one of the
many "What the hell do you want?" kinds of places.

*	Al Spohn  spohn@mayo.edu  507-284-1666