Subject: Re: boxed-in in Bangkok
From: Ian Stanley <ian@mos.com.np>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 1997 12:39:58 +0500

At 10:46 PM 97-06-02 PDT, you wrote:
>Does anyone know where to get a CLA in Bangkok?  I'm stuck here at the
>moment.  I have an M-4P.  Also, off-topic, I'm in desperate need of
>darkroom chemicals. Where in Bangkok can I get some? Thanks in advance
>for any possible help!
>bruno f.

>Get Your *Web-Based* Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com

Hello Bruno,

	For the CLA try AV Camera (I can't find the address) - I haven't had any
work done there but they are one of the more comprehensive dealers in the
area and friendly folks as well.  For the darkroom supplies - the best shop
I have found is Nava Import Export, 166/4-5 Silom Street, phone 233-2288,
fax 236-4012.  They have a good selection of b&w chemicals but I do not
know about the colour stuff.  They also have a lot very interesting 4x5
cameras and accessories.  The older gentleman is is a real treat to deal
with so make sure that you set aside some extra time to sit, chat and sip
some cold water with him - it is worth it.  Let me know if you need
anything else as I have a lot of contacts in Bangkok.

Ian Stanley

Kathmandu, Nepal