Subject: Ted's stories - slightly off topic
From: Ian Stanley <ian@mos.com.np>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1997 08:13:57 +0500

Greetings all,

	Ted wrote

>Too bad on the R8, as I took mine out of the box and got right down to
shooting
>our big howling blizzard of '96 and never lost a frame.

	Hey Ted - I thought you lived in Victoria!!  I was there once when 2
inches of snow it the town and you would think that it was a national
emergency.  Has the climate changed that much since I left that wonderful
place province.  The taxes have always kept me from moving back but now I
will have to take the weather into consideration as well!!

	See you in a couple of weeks Ted.  Keep the stories coming, like all of
us, they are improving with age.

Ian Stanley

Kathmandu, Nepal