Subject: Re: in-camera metering
From: jose luis gonzalez <jlg@redestb.es>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 1997 09:10:36 +0000

>>Recently on a shoot I took readings with two meters (incident), verified
>with incamera meter and shot a polaroid I liked.  At the lab I had to
>push the Astia one stop to get it to match the polaroid.   I moaned to
>lab owner (a super guy and ex-Kodak tech rep) who immediately said,
>"Polaroid's not accurate test of exposure."  So I said how about three
>meters and a polaroid which all agree?  "Well, I don't know. "

Hi all, I stopped using Polaroid because it has a wide Iso margin that
depends on temperature, you should carry along a thermometer and change
developing time as the info with film suggest. I choose a easier way, I
changed to Fuji instant film, since then not a problem, I can swear a
exposure is rigth if the Fuji print is rigth, of course a exact E6 is
mandatory, I do all my processing in a Jobo.

Regards
Jose Luis