Subject: Re: M6 flash
From: "hendrik.korthaus" <hendrik.korthaus@cww.de>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 97 14:21:16 +0200

Harold asked:
>Hi Luggers
>
>I know it's probably been covered before in this forum, but I'm looking for
>suggestions on a small, reasonably powerful shoe-mount flash for doing
>fill-in work with my M's. It would be nice if the head could tilt as well.
>I have tried a number of options but find that they all make the camera
>very top-heavy. Any suggestions or notes on what you are using and how you
>find it would be much appreciated. Thanks...
>
>Harold

Hi

I know this problems:
Metz 45 CL 4: very heavy to take along every time I'm out with my M.
Metz 32 CT 3: very comfortable and has enough power. But this redeyes!!
The problem is the short distance between flash and lens. Do someone can
help?
Vivitar 285: Powerfull but very big on M. I have it only for a few days
and hope that there will not redeyes.

Best wishes
Hendrik

+:-) The "padre" from Germany at LUG (-:+