Subject: Up and Running!
From: bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes)
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 1997 14:25:41 -0600 (MDT)

After much LUG traffic, bruised fingers, and CRT scorched retinas, the M6
serial numbers are up on my site. Guido and Lucien, thanks for the data.
Either of you can check me for accuracy, and let me know via privale email.

Again, the data is strictly for date of man. on these cameras. I left out
finish and special ed. data on all numbers.

This weekend I'll try to get the M3 and M2 numbers compiled. Also I'm
considering hosting a Leica classifieds page for those of us who want to
buy/sell/trade bits 'n pieces without cluttering LUG. Would this be of any
help? Of course I would expect a huge cut of all transactions <g>.

As for Hans linking our sites to his, I've experienced a rash of hits from
folks I've never heard of in the last few days - over 200 since Tuesday.
Clearly Hans gets results.

I'm doing this as a way to put something back into the LUG after all that
I've taken away from here.

Regards,

Ben W. Holmes
Photographer