Subject: Re: R8 Construction
From: bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes)
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 1997 17:25:26 -0600 (MDT)

Ted Grant, who's real identity is Komvir Vardicgjik wrote:

>Actually Elliot, Ben & I have just had e-mail from an alien freighter coming in
>from the darkside of the moon where they encountered a Russian MIR space
station
>producing the R8 and Metz SCA3501 flash adapters.
>
>The ship wanted landing instructions for it's new delivery of Leica and Metz
>bits and pieces and I passed them over to Ben, as there is better landing
>facilities in Colorado than here on the rockie west coast of Canada. :)
>
>ted

This man lies! I had nothing to do with any of this, it was all "Ted's"
idea! I warned him about accepting things from the aliens. He said, "No
problem Ben, look at all the cool stuff they're offering us - fast glass,
lightweight bodies, Leica replicators - all we gotta do is help them
assimilate into the Leica community." Yeah right, "Ted"!

Now look at the mess we're in. Save yourselves, they are here, amongst us.
That guy you meet at LHSA may LOOK like MJ Small, but...

,/8^O