Subject: Re: R8 Construction
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 06 Jun 97 17:30:07 EDT

Elliot wrote:

<<Ben and Ted were speculating (?) about where the R8 is built.  Do I
understand that the camera really is not built in Germany at the Leica
plant?>>>>

Actually Elliot, Ben & I have just had e-mail from an alien frighter coming in
from the darkside of the moon where they encountered a Russian MIR space station
producing the R8 and Metz SCA3501 flash adapters.

The ship wanted landing instructions for it's new delivery of Leica and Metz
bits and pieces and I passed them over to Ben, as there is better landing
facilities in Colorado than here on the rockie west coast of Canada. :)

ted