Subject: Re: Black or Chrome?
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 21:53:45 +0800 (SGT)

>I know this may sound like a silly question, but I'm looking for opinions on
>whether to buy a black or chrome M6.  I likes the recent suggestion of
Black for
>B&W and Chrome for Slides.  However, only one body can pass the financial
>officer (er, wife) at a time.  Since this will be my first M body, I'm looking
>for ideas.

I had the same dilemma when I was looking for my first leica.  I finally
settled on a chrome one.  It has that retro and typical leica look.  Since
then, every one of my leicas have been chrome and I have never regretted it.
I have nothing against black but I think that chrome gives the Leica camera
that certain character which turns heads.

Dan