Subject: Re: Black or Chrome?
From: George Huczek <ghuczek@eagle.wbm.ca>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 21:17:49 -0600

einer eMail vom 10.06.97  15:58:43, schreiben Sie:

<< Long term, I believe the Titanium body will prove to be a wiser
 investment for the extra $500 >>

<I'd like to second that, because the Titanium models are made with body caps
out of brass, while the cheaper black and chrome models have body caps made
out of zinc alloy die-cast.>

It's too bad that the selection of titanium lenses is so limited ...
currently the 35mm summilux aspheric and the 50mm summilux.  A chrome lens
would look garish on a titanium body, but black is a reasonable choice.

- -GH