Subject: Ted's Victoria storms - way off topic
From: Ian Stanley <ian@mos.com.np>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 1997 07:49:13 +0500

Greetings all,

	Please forgive my transgressions from true Leica dissertations (yet again)
- - Ted seemed to be just a tad too complacent these days and it was
definitely time for a dig.  He seemed to be the appropriate choice.  I
actually did hear about the storm from the BBC World News (one of our only
reliable sources as to what is happening outside of Nepal).  Usually the
only thing we here about Canada is when serious things happen - fish wars,
Spain accusing Canada of piracy on the high seas, the election etc.

	I will be unsubscribing from the list for a couple of months as I am off
on an around the world holiday - Delhi, Zurich, Montreal, Atlanta, West
Coast Canada, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, Singapore, Dhaka and back to
Kathmandu.  I haven't been back to Canada for some time now and am looking
forward to meeting friends old and new.  I consider myself lucky to have
met new and interesting people through this group and I enjoy the thought
of meeting more in the near future.

	Eng-Suan, it's too bad that we weren't going to be in San Francisco at the
same time as I would have enjoyed spending time with you again.

Ian Stanley

Kathmandu, Nepal