Subject: Re: The City and all that
From: "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 1997 17:42:49 -0700

On 13 Jun 97,  Marc James Small wrote:
<snip>

> No, don't call San Francisco, "'Frisco".  Or, please, not to
> anyone who's lived there.
>
> Marc

I, sir, shall call the city whatever I choose, for whatever reasons
I choose. I'll risk being taken for the tourist that I, indeed, am.

If, as a tourist, I am singled out as a potential "fleecee", the
potential "fleecor" had better be cautious. I may have a strategy
for dealing with same.

Leica, anyone?
- --
Roger, from Philly
(Did W.C. Fields ever take off on Frisco the way he did Philly?)