Subject: Re: Killing Henri
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 14 Jun 97 17:39:39 EDT

Ben Holmes wrote:

<<but I was thinking: when HCB does pass, as we are all apt to do (except "Ted",
having made some satanic deal with those aliens), a logical limited edition
would be an HCB M6. I think that I would actually consider buying one. Thoughts,
comments, flames?>>>>>>

Hi Ben,

That's not a bad idea at all given that he motivated so many photographers
through his wonderful work and the fact he basically was a champion of the
Leica.

If they didn't want two arms and a leg for it I'd be inclined to get one, but to
use it as maybe it'd give me a mental lift to shoot like the "great one!" :)

Now Ben I have to ask and you know what it is before you get any farther!:)
Do you think when I finally go to the big darkroom in the sky they might cut one
in my name? (really big grins) :) :) :)

ted